There are many welding options. Some of the options include Oxyacetylene, Stick, MIG, and TIG. In this case, opting for TIG its benefits to which regular welders would attest. In full, TIG welding refers to tungsten inert gas welding, a process that uses non-consumable tungsten electrode. To achieve the best weld, you need the best TIG welder. Having said so, the 2016 AHP AlphaTIG 200X stands out from the rest of its competition.
Be it a small or large-scale welding project, this welder will deliver accordingly. To understand why most people, just like me, would vouch for this welder, you have to check out its features below.
2016 AHP AlphaTIG 200X 200 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder with PULSE 110v 200v
2 used from $ 499.00
- !!! 2017 MODEL !!!! !!! 2017 MODEL !!!! 200HRTZ on PULSE FREQ AND AC FREQ and NEW TORCH
- will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild stee and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
- quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials
- unit features HF start tig and includes a foot pedal for great tig welding control and Operation
2016 AHP AlphaTIG 200X Features
It delivers high performance on both 220v and 110v power outputs. To do so, this welder depends on its Power width modulation ability and IGBT technology design hence an impressive control for alternating current.
The welder come with a high quality metal foot pedal. Thanks to this pedal, you will find it easy to control and use the 2016 AHP AlphaTIG 200X.
Delivers precise welding especially when dealing with thin materials. You can also count on this TIG welder when dealing with challenging welds involving s-curves and rounded materials.
It allows welding of different materials like aluminum, stainless steel, and copper. In doing so, you could weld dissimilar metals.
My Thoughts on this Welder
In its price range the 2016 AHP AlphaTIG 200X is the best TIG welder you can purchase. Its performance like AC balance that allows for precise welding on thin materials clearly stands out. At the end of the day, you will get value for your money.