Complete Homeschool Curriculum
Homeschooling is steadily growing in popularity in every country where it is legal. If you’ve ever considered pulling your child out of mainstream education, I suspect you’ve had to consider which homeschool curriculum to use.
One of the biggest downsides to homeschooling is the cost. Unlike sending your child to public school, homeschooling is not universally free in the United States. You’ll need to choose an all-in-one boxed curriculum, or piece one together bit by bit.
In addition to being extremely time consuming, the costs will quickly rise. You just may find yourself sending your child back to public school because homeschooling just isn’t within your budget.
The Best Complete Homeschool Curriculum
Even though you’ll save hours of time by choosing a complete package, you’ll still need to choose from multiple all-in-one options! Skip all the hassle by using one of the complete homeschool curriculum packages below. We did the work for you and gathered the top-recommended all-in-one curriculums are:
- Moving Beyond the Page: a complete literature-based homeschool curriculum.
- Oak Meadow: a flexible, progressive nature-based homeschooling curriculum for K-12. Designed to foster creativity and intellectual development with hands-on activities.
- A Beka: arguably the most popular Christian homeschooling program that has a huge Facebook community for answering questions and providing support.
Looking for an online solution? Keep reading!
The Best Complete Online Curriculum
If you’ve paid any attention to the U.S. presidential debates for the past 16 years, you’re familiar with the name “Ron Paul.” You’ve probably also heard of his son, Rand Paul. Both are/were registered and practicing doctors and U.S. congressmen.
Ron Paul is known as a free market libertarian who opposes public schools as being both unconstitutional and dismal failures. As soon as he retired as a congressman he launched a schooling alternative that allows parents to fully bypass public education. It is aptly named the Ron Paul homeschool curriculum.
Why should you use Ron Paul’s homeschool curriculum? For starters, it is the most affordable option you will find. There are 40 free trial lessons included, and elementary students aren’t even charged.
When you do decide to pay, you’ll only be charged $250 a year for your entire family!
The curriculum adheres to the freedom philosophy that Paul defines as:
“It is the only video-based, self-taught, reading-intensive, writing-intensive, online homeschool program that provides a systematic defense of limited government and the free market economy. I call this the freedom philosophy.”
Free Online Curriculum
If you’re seriously strapped for cash, or you don’t think a paid curriculum is worth the money, you’re still in luck. It is worth mentioning that Easy Peasy created a free online “All-in-One Homeschool” program.
The downsides of using this program are that some of the resources and websites used in the lesson plans become unavailable or outdated. The program is completely built using free online resource websites. Therefore, it is highly customizable, quite robust, but very susceptible to encountering small problems.
The biggest benefit is the huge online community supporting this method. Just search for “Easy Peasy” on Facebook and you’ll find one of the largest homeschooling groups fully dedicated to using this curriculum.
If you’re looking for the cheapest option, look no further.
Excel: QuickStart Guide - From Beginner to Expert (Excel, Microsoft Office)
7 used from $ 11.99
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - Education Bundle - tablet - detachable keyboard - Core M3 900 MHz - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - 4 GB RAM TZ5-00001
- Surface Pro 4 Tablet - 12.3" 3:2 Multi-touch Screen - 2736 x 1824 - PixelSense - Intel Core M (6th Gen) m3-6Y30
- Surface Pro 4 Tablet
Learn & Use Microsoft Excel in Your Classroom (Learn & Use Technology in Your Classroom)
5 used from $ 62.84
- Used Book in Good Condition
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - Education Bundle - tablet - - Core i7 6650U / 2.2 GHz - W10 Pro 16GB 512GB Wi-Fi U3M-00001
- Surface Pro 4 - Education Bundle - tablet - - Core i7 6650U / 2.2 GHz - W10 Pro 16GB 512GB Wi-Fi
JanSport Big Student Classics Series Backpack - Navy
- Two large main compartments
- Ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps
- Front utility pocket with organizer
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 13" x 10"
Student Planner for 2017 - 2018 School Year for Middle / High School - By School Datebooks
- GET BETTER GRADES - Assignment planners help you get better grades! Our planner makes it easy!
- FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED - Packed with organizational tools and full-color reference pages.
- FULL OF HELPERS FOR YOUR SUCCESS - Due dates, weekly goals, study tips, SAT & ACT vocabulary words
- MOST CONTENT OF ANY PLANNER - This Week In History, Character Corner, Fun factoids, & more!
- BONUS FEATURES GREAT FOR MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOLERS - Subject headings, Notes, & Cool Quotes!
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016, 1 user, PC Key Card
- Full, installed Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- For 1 PC (Windows 7 or later, home use)
- Easily save and store files in the cloud with OneDrive
- NOTE: Does not include Outlook, Publisher or Access
- Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
Learning Resources Pretend & Play School Set, 149 Pieces
- FRUSTRATION FREE PACKAGING: this version comes in a brown corrugate box. Easy to recycle and great for the environment!
- Instills a love of learning by letting children become teachers-in-training
- Fosters healthy early childhood development by helping kids interpret and imitate the world around them
- 149-piece set includes tri-fold board, grade book, stickers, hall passes, dry erase board, hand pointer, crayons, double-sided calendar, double-sided map, and more
- Nylon tri-fold board measures 38"L x 16"H when open and folds flat with a hook and loop fastener