Fitness Tracker,Teslasz Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitor Calorie Counter Pedometer Sport Activity Tracker for Android and IOS Smart Phone (Black)
- Support Bluetooth 4.0,Download "VeryFit 2.0 " APP from Google Play Store and Apple Store.The fitness tracker DO NOT compatible with "Veryfit for heart rate" APP and "Veryfit for smart band" APP.
- Time Clock, Pedometer, Calories Counter, Distance Counter, Sleep Monitor, Alarm Alert, Call Reminder.Distance measurement: Measure your daily walking distance precisely.
- Calorie consumption management: Calculate the consumption of calorie, record the daily burned calorie.
- Call reminder: When a call is coming, you can check it without taking out of your mobile phone.
- Please recognize the seller name ''Teslasz' when you purchase, beware of imitation, fake and poor products from other seller.
S+ By ResMed Personal Sleep Solution
- Sync: Syncs with your smartphone or tablet
- Use: S+ by ResMed Personal Sleep Solution has cutting-edge programs to help you sleep better
- Function: S+ tells you what's influencing your sleep patterns and helps you to improve them
- Other: Delivers personalized feedback on your sleep habits, bedroom environment and lifestyle
- Sensors in S+ detect key factors that affect your sleep environment including loud sounds, light levels and temperature
UP3 by Jawbone Heart Rate, Activity + Sleep Tracker, Black Twist
14 used from $ 50.31
- Heart health monitoring throughout the day
- Get personalized guidance from Smart Coach
- Advanced sleep tracking automatically to capture REM, Light and Deep
- Smart Alarm(TM) silently wakes you at the optimal time in your sleep cycle
- Syncs wirelessly plus 7 days battery life
Fitbit One Sleep Band, Black
- Wear at night to monitor your sleep quality
- Velcro closure
- Tracker not included
Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker, Black
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
Smart Fitness Activity Tracker, 11TT YG3 Sport Bracelet Wristband Pedometer Touch Screen with Step Tracker/Calorie Counter/Sleep Monitor/Call Notification Push for iPhone iOS and Android Phone (Black)
- Important Tips: Note 1, Pedometer Data Tips: Pedometer Data less than 35 steps in succession will not be collected because it is also prevent customers from being counted when typing. Note 2, Please charge it on USB plug and the bracelet display a red light, it indicates that it is charging; The metal surface of the USB plug must be in contact with the metal face of the USB socket to charge normally, otherwise the charge will fail. Please insert the USB plug correctly.
- Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- No Charging Cable Needed - Charger is Attached to the band itself on the top. 11TT fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker. Please charge to activate the device when receiving smart bracelet.
- Maximize Your Workouts. Support various sports modes like running, walking, sit-up, pushup, skipping, basketball and so on. Enable you to set a goal, track your workout status and thus gain a better understanding of your health. IP67 waterproof design allows you to fully enjoy your exercises. Please NOTE: This product does not have heart rate monitoring function.
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, Black, Large (US Version)
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes;Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate
Amazfit Equator Activity + Sleep Tracker
- Lightweight beautifully-crafted and uniquely elegant design
- Tracks your activity: Steps, distance traveled, running and calories burned . Automatically tracks how long and how well you sleep
- Features silent vibrating alerts for incoming calls and alarms
- Center module is made from hypoallergenic durable and water-resistant zirconium oxide ceramic
- Personalize your device with many available wristband and necklace accessories. Please refer the User Manual before use.
Fitbit Flex 2, Black (US Version)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. Comes with both small and large size band
- Ultra-thin, removable tracker hides in bands, pendants and bangles
- Swim-proof for tracking swimming, life-proof for wear in the ocean, shower, pool and beyond
- SmartTrack automatically recognizes select workouts and records them to your Fitbit app; Get call and text notifications on your wrist with unique vibration patterns and color-coded LED lights
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent alarm to wake with a small vibration; LED display lights up to show progress toward your daily goal
TOWABO Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate monitor E3S Activity Watch Step Walking Sleep Counter Wireless Wristband Pedometer Exercise Tracking Sweatproof Sports Bracelet for Android and iOS
- TOWABO Compatibility: Android 4.3 and above, IOS 8.0 and above OS. For Samsung, Apple, Note 5, S7, S6, S5, iPhone 6S / 6S Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5S / 5 and so on.TOWABO Vibrating alert. Support Messages, SMS, Call, QQ, Wechat, Facebook and Twitter vibrating alert, display the icon of a short message or contact name of the phone or phone number.
- Please read the manual if there are any issues as all the troubleshooting steps have been clearly mentioned in the manual provided .
- TOWABO OLED display and touch screen design, check time date, movement freely on your wrist. Smart ligh up function "ON", the screen will auto light up and display time when you turn over hand.
- TOWABO Support Bluetooth off-line monitoring. APP: "HPlus Watch", free download from Apple Store or Google Play. Easy to insatll and use it.
- TOWABO Multi-function. Time display; Heart Rate Monitor; Pedometer; Calorie burning; Distance Tracking steps; Sedentary remind; Calls message alarm alert ect.
These days astronauts are some of the healthiest and physically robust individuals that NASA can get a hold of. But one day we may see all kinds of people going to space, even those with heart conditions. Shelbi Klingsporn, a Nebraska high school student had the idea to test whether an existing pacemaker is able […]
Siemens is reporting that the FDA has cleared its MAGNETOM Vida 3 Tesla MRI scanner. The device features the new BioMatrix technology from Siemens that takes into account individual patient anatomy, physiology, and even the differences in MRI operators to produce optimal image quality. Essentially, the scanner’s table has a built-in sensor that detects respiration, a parameter […]
Organ-on-chip technology promises to help speed up and improve research on how potential new drugs will interact with the body’s own organs. Additionally, it may alleviate the need for in-animal studies that can be difficult to perform and that too often produce misleading results. Organs-on-chip are essentially specialized microfluidic devices within which living cells are […]
Intravascular ultrasound devices are used on a regular basis to break up blood clots. These devices deliver high frequency ultrasound energy from a side facing transducer, shaking up clots and opening up blood vessels. Because of engineering limitations that have resulted in ultrasound being emitted laterally, the clots don’t break up as well as they […]
BIOTRONIK won European regulatory approval allowing its Edora, Evity, and Enitra series of pacemakers to be safe for 3 Tesla full body scans, as long as certain precautionary measures are taken. This approval will allow more patients to take advantage of the high quality imaging that the more powerful MRI scanners offer, as previously these […]
Number of ways have been developed that allow nanoparticles to kill cancer cells. Some of these include delivering chemo agents, converting electromagnetic energy beamed into heat, and manipulating with the signaling processes of tumor cells. An international team of researchers is now reporting in journal Theranostics a way of bunching iron oxide particles doped with zinc […]
OrbusNeich, a company based in Hong Kong, is releasing in the U.S., following FDA clearance, its Sapphire II PRO and the Sapphire NC Plus PTCA balloon dilation catheters. Both devices are indicated for dilation of coronary artery or bypass graft stenoses in cases of ischemia, and for opening up coronary artery occlusions following an infarct. The […]
ABB Group, a large Swedish-Swiss firm specializing in industrial robotics, and Irisbond, a company developing eye tracking software from the Basque region of Spain, have teamed up to create, as a conceptual demonstration, an eye controlled robotic hand that helps paralyzed people play chess. The person using it simply looks at the chess board on […]
Blue Skies, a Harvard Innovation Lab startup, has launched the first true outdoor pollution filter to keep you and your family safer (available for pre-order via Indiegogo). It is described by the company as the first and only thin filter capable of removing the three most common outdoor pollutants (particulate matter (PM), and chemical gases […]
A study from The University of Hong Kong in a primary care setting showed that the AliveCor Heart Monitor and Microlife WatchBP Office AFIB demonstrated less than expected sensitivity. 2052 patients (mean age = 68 years old) with hypertension and/or diabetes were screened for atrial fibrillation using these two automated devices and their algorithms. The reference diagnosis was […]