How to Play Valence
How to play the card game Science Ninjas: Valence! Learn advanced chemistry with simple rules and ninjas!
Science Ninjas : Valence Card Game- Advanced Chemistry + Simple Rules + Ninjas! Teach Kids How Molecules Form and Chemicals Interact!
- PLAY, LEARN, WIN: In Valence, you'll take on the character of a Science Ninja, weave together elements and create new molecules to earn points and win the card game! But beware, some combinations can yield unforeseen results.
- TEACH CHEMISTRY THE FUN WAY: If your kids are too young for the lab, but you want to get across basic and advanced chemistry concepts, nothing beats Valence. It's all here - from molecule formation, to acids and bases, to chemical reactions. Valence helps you meet STEM learning goals and is the ideal teaching tool for engaging both high achieving students and those struggling with chemistry concepts.
- SIMPLE START: If you can add to 0, you can play Valence. But the gameplay basics quickly lead to more complex interactions that spice things up and turn up the intrigue factor. Simple instructions and an online video quickly show players exactly how the game works. Then the fun - and learning - begin. The cool part? All the interactions that occur in the game can and do occur in real-world science.
- THE BASICS: Valence was created by the trio of two PhD chemical engineers and a New York Times bestselling cartoonist, along with a bevy of scientific advisors. The game consists of 86 illustrated cards with a linen finish in a sturdy box, so it can stand up to the normal wear and tear that comes from 8-12 year-old kids in a classroom or home environment. All you need is a playing surface, two players, and the competitive spirit!
What's Your Valence Number? Check out your hand; find a set of Valence numbers that add up to 0; coordinate the color of each element; create a molecule! In Valence, it's that simple and players find themselves learning quite a bit about chemistry at the same time they're having fun playing a card game! The brainchild of two PhD's in chemical engineering along with a New York Times best-selling cartoonist on a mission to stimulate scientific curiosity, Valence packs a powerful understanding of chemistry into an addictively good-natured game that will hit the spot for kids ages 8-12. Get Their Attention and Keep it: That's the name of the game with any kind of educational activity, and you'll quickly discover that Valence does an excellent job of this. Between the fascination of creating new and cool molecules and the competition of getting to 10 points faster than their friends or classmates, this unique game engages, excites and educates. By the time the card game is over, kids...
Elementeo Chemistry Card Game (2nd Edition)
- LEARN THROUGH STORIES AND GAMES: In the Elementeo Chemistry Card Game V2, elements have their own personalities: Oxygen becomes Oxygen Life-Giver, Sodium becomes Sodium Dragon, and Iodine becomes Iodine Mermaid. Oxygen Life-Giver can rust metals, Copper Cyclops can shock cards around him, and Helium Genie can lift element cards in balloons. Students create compounds, play with elements, and explore the world of science like never before.
- 100 CARDS INCLUDED: Each Elementeo box includes 50 elements, 25 compounds, and 25 alchemy cards including Phosphorus Pheonix, Hydrogen Princess, Chlorine Troll, Cobalt Painter, Iodine Mermaid, Argon Goblin, Fluorine Griffin, Vanadium Viking, Mercury Expander, Selenium Sorceress, Carbon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Milk of Magnesia, Glucose, Electric Circuit, Speedy Catalyst, Entropy Monster, Black Hole, Newton's Laws, and many many more.
- 5 DIFFERENT LEVELS OF PLAY: Elementeo has five different game levels for different ages and grades: Element, Reaction, Compound, Alchemy, and Fusion. The goal of each game is to cross the battlefield and reduce your opponent's electrons to zero. Each game can be played by 2 - 4 players and takes ~20 minutes or more to play, depending on the level. The number of cards/electrons players start with can be decreased if you are short on time.
- DO IT YOURSELF CARDS: Elementeo V2 also includes blank element, compound, and alchemy cards for you to create your own Elementeo cards.
- PRESS AND ACCLAIM: The first version of Elementeo and its inventor, Anshul Samar, have been featured in the New York Times, Wired, PBS, Scholastic, and Johns Hopkins' Imagine Magazine and have excited students, parents, teachers, and scientists alike. As Dr. Tom Lane, Past President, American Chemical Society, writes, "This young inventor has stumbled upon something that will stimulate minds and make people more interested in science." See Anshul's TEDx Talk "The Elements Are Alive" to learn more about how Elementeo was made.
Each Elementeo box has 50 elements, 25 compounds, 25 alchemy cards, dice, chips, a rulebook, and blank cards for students to create characters of their own. Element Level: Play with elements and use oxidation states and states of matter to conquer the battlefield. Each element card includes the element’s atomic number, mass, family, physical state, oxidation state, properties, and real world uses. Reaction Level: Now Oxygen Life Giver can rust Iron, Lithium Leprechaun can use batteries, and Nitrogen Naga can use ‘liquid nitrogen’ to freeze other elements. Here, element uses and properties help you win the game. Compound and Alchemy Level: Combine elements to create compounds, mixtures, and alloys such as water, Milk of Magnesia, Hydrochloric Acid, and Salt. Use Black Hole’s gravity to take your opponent’s card for a turn and Sizzling Supernova to create a new element for your hand! Fusion Level: Create your own deck from your favorite elements!PRAISE FOR ELEMENTEO (V1)Peter...
Ion: A Compound Building Game
- For 2-7 Players. 20-40 minute playing time
- Accurately themed around the chemistry of how Ions bond to form Ionic Compounds
- Turns are simultaneous, players are continually engaged
- The card drafting mechanic is incredibly simple for new gamers, yet offers an array of interesting decisions right from the start
- Perfect for gaming groups, family game night or the science classroom
Ion is a simple card drafting game where players select from a number of available ion cards and noble gas cards, with the object I've of forming either neutrally charged compounds or sets of stable noble gases!.
Looney Labs Chemistry Fluxx Game
- Learn how elements combine and interact as you try to match the current goal and win
- Fluxx games have sold over 2 million copies
- Great game for groups of mixed ages - kids and adults can both play and remain competitive
- Chemistry Fluxx never plays the same way twice
- Elements are listed with their Atomic number and their bohr Atomic model, and are color coded by Type: alkaline earth metals, transition metals, noble gases, etc
Chemistry Fluxx is the elemental car game where the rules are always changing. Use atoms and laboratory gear to match the current goal and win! chemistry Fluxx is the perfect compound of chance and skill, where you'll not only be playing with elements and molecules, but you'll also be learning about them! chemistry Fluxx is so much fun you'll be playing it more than periodically.
Compounded: Chemical Chaos Expansion Card Game
- 2-5 Players
- 30-90 minute playing time
- Great strategy game
- Expansion pack to Compounded. Not a stand alone game
Compounded is a game about building chemical compounds through careful management of elements, a fair bit of social play and trading, and just a bit ok luck. In Compounded, players take on the roles of lab managers, hastily competing to complete the most compounds before they are completed by others - or destroyed in an explosion. Compounded: Chemical Chaos is a promotional expansion of the game Compounded that includes 15 cards (14 new compounds and additional Lab Fire).
EFG - Chemistry: An Atom Building Card Game
- 48 Nucleon cards: 16 protons (p), 16 neutrons (n), and 16 electrons (e)
- 100 Question cards (10 decks of 10 cards) color-coded by topic
- 25 Chemistry cards
- 2 Quick Reference cards
- 2 Periodic Table cards
In Chemistry: An Atom Building Game, players must use their knowledge of chemistry to construct the atom with the most protons, neutrons and electrons (i.e. Nucleon points). Players must use their wit and knowledge to develop a strategy using the various types of Chemistry cards to create an atom that will dwarf the other players' atoms. Developed for student-centered TEST PREP. The game is designed so the student who answers the most questions correctly will win the game. Luck will not win the game. Knowledge of chemistry will win the game! Students learn to think critically and learn to develop strategy. Chemistry: An Atom Building Game goes beyond just a review. The game requires students to make decisions (buy a Chemistry Card or a Nucleon Card? Play a "Draw Another Question Card" or take the extra "Quark") and deal with the consequences of their decision(the cards are placed into their decks and they will use those cards again and again). Online game support: free downloads,...
American Educational Products 480 eleMENTALS Activity Set, 1" Height, 5" Wide, 8.5" Length
- Two ways to play
- Fun for everyone
- Perfect for learning or reviewing elements and their properties
- Can be played at home or in the classroom
With two variations of game play, eleMENTALS is action-packed and teaches participants about the basic properties of the chemical elements. Players must judiciously play their cards according to the period, group, element type, and atomic number of the element cards in their hand. Chemical reactions can erupt suddenly, foiling the most strategic plans, and players can find themselves buried in elements in a very short order! The first person to discard all of their element cards wins, and avoids becoming.eleMENTAL!
Kitki ESCAPE EVIL Fun Board Game Based On Chemistry & MAGIC
- Multi-award winning fun board game based on science
- No prior knowledge of chemistry required to play.
- Perfect for 2 to 4 players of ages 8 years and up.
- STEM toy based on science experiments involving chemicals from daily life.
- High quality, international standard educational toys for boys & girls. Ideal gifts for kids of age 8-11 years.
Four scientists from across the world have been invited by the Earth Vision Industrial Labs (E.V.I.L), to create a chemical potion that would eradicate malnutrition. However, the E.V.I.L Chairman is looking to rule the world with a potent mind control potion. On refusing to cooperate, the scientists have been detained. Can you help them escape E.V.I.L? How The Game Works Each player chooses a magic trick from a collection of 16 tricks that involve chemicals. Players roll dice and move on the board to collect the chemicals. Once collected, players distract the warden with their magic trick and escape. The first player to escape wins! Develops • Curiosity • Awareness of Chemical Properties • Critical Thinking • Planning & Decision Making Game Components • 18" x 18" Board: Big boards have their own charm • 16 Magic Tricks: Divided into three categories - Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced • 45 Chemical Cards: Cards acquired on the purchase of corresponding chemicals. Plus...
Scientific Explorer Slime Science Kit, Multi Color
- Product type slime and putty toys
- Free express shipping to your doorstep You don't have to pay anything extra
- This product is imported from USA
Once you pick it up it slowly oozes through your fingers. These facts are just a few of the properties of the slime you'll be creating with chemistry and science. The 12 page instruction manual includes 7 different activities that involves creating gloze, wiggly wonder, power putty, flip flop and sewer slime mixtures, each with special properties that you'll hopefully find useful and fun. This kit will have you acting like a real scientist so you'll want to make sure to keep a lab notebook handy to keep track of the special properties and the effects from changes in the slime recipes. This fun and safe science kit is great for understanding different properties, understanding chemistry and makes a great activity for parties, school projects and science fairs. This kit includes 2 recipe cards, a glue bottle, liquid starch, guar gum, filter, measuring spoon, borax, corn starch, measuring cup and instruction booklet. Scientific Explorer is the industry leader in science kits that help...
Science Ninjas Valence Card Game- Advanced Chemistry Simple Rules Ninjas Teach Kids How Molecules Form and Chemicals Interact
- Binding: Toy
- EAN: 0642415469395
- EAN List: EAN List Element: 0642415469395
- Item Dimensions: Height: 120; Length: 590; Weight: 50; Width: 450
- Label: Science Ninjas
- Manufacturer: Science Ninjas
- MPN: LYSB0191Y3KBQ-TOYS
- Package Dimensions: Height: 120; Length: 590; Weight: 50; Width: 450
- Package Quantity: 1
- Part Number: LYSB0191Y3KBQ-TOYS
- Product Group: Toy
- Product Type Name: TOYS_AND_GAMES
- Publisher: Science Ninjas
- Studio: Science Ninjas
- Title: Science Ninjas Valence Card Game- Advanced Chemistry Simple Rules Ninjas Teach Kids How Molecules Form and Chemicals Interact
- UPC: 642415469395
- UPC List: UPC List Element: 642415469395
PLAY, LEARN, WIN: In Valence, you'll take on the character of a Science Ninja, weave together elements and create new molecules to earn points and win the card game! But beware, some combinations can yield unforeseen results. TEACH CHEMISTRY THE FUN WAY: If your kids are too young for the lab, but you want to get across basic and advanced chemistry concepts, nothing beats Valence. It's all here - from molecule formation, to acids and bases, to chemical reactions. Valence helps you meet STEM learning goals and is the ideal teaching tool for engaging both high achieving students and those struggling with chemistry concepts. SIMPLE START: If you can add to 0, you can play Valence. But the gameplay basics quickly lead to more complex interactions that spice things up and turn up the intrigue factor. Simple instructions and an online video quickly show players exactly how the game works. Then the fun - and learning - begin. The cool part? All the interactions that occur in the game can...
Elementeo Chemistry Card Game V2
- All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
Kuhu Creations® Supreme 200 pcs (approx) Colorful Pearl Shape Water Absorbing Crystal Mud Soil Aqua Balls.
- Colorful Pearl Shape Water Absorbing Crystal Mud Soil Aqua Balls.
- Water Absorbing Crystal Mud Soil Aqua Balls.
- Childhood Early Age Education about chemical miracle.
Kuhu Creations, Supreme 200 pcs (approx) Colorful Pearl Shape Water Absorbing Crystal Mud Soil Aqua Balls. (Color & Pattern: Depend upon availability, Not specific). Baby Colorful water Balls Early Edge Education Balls. Products use information: 1. add water 100G on the products, about 1 hours, it will grow up. 2. one clear beauty satiety face will grow up 3. when use the products for flower or grass, never expose the plant to sunlight and keep it from children avoid swallow. 4. When the flower want to oxygen and nutrition, it will help you too much to the plant, Packing: 5 small bags/card (Each bag contains approx 40 balls) Features: -Colorful Aqua Pearl Shape, you can play with these balls. -Your children's activity play will be more lively -Lots of entertainment, just use your imagination -Made of light weight aqua crystal soil, Soft Pearl shape -Bright colors to catch children's eye -Benefit for Child to get knowledge of color and shape. -Very entertaining for children and easy...
Scientific Explorer Poof Slinky Scientific Explorer Tasty Science Kit
- Provides kids the scientific knowledge to create safe and delicious creations and concoctions from your own kitchen
- Learn Why soda pop fizzes and Why cakes rise
- A make-it-yourself culinary science kit for boys and girls to create tasty experiments
- Scientific Explorer is the industry leader in fun, educational and activity-based science kits
- Recommended for children 8-years of age and older with adult supervision
The Poof-Slinky 0SA248 Scientific Explorer Tasty Science Kit will satisfy your little chef’s sweet tooth and feed their brain all in the name of science! Use their skills of observation and their stomach to experiment like a real food scientist. If you have a child that loves to help out in the kitchen, this tasty science kit is the perfect way to let them cook and learn a little chemistry along the way. Packed with ingredients, recipes, activity cards and a test tube laboratory, they will create delicious, creative and edible concoctions from the comfort of your kitchen. Your child would never know how good science tastes until they experience making a cake rise, creating rockin’ crystallized candy, whip up cupcakes, cookies and making drinks fizz. This educational make-it-yourself kit is real chemistry for boys and girls and a great birthday party activity. Time to explore the world of sweet treats! Scientific Explorer’s Tasty Science Kit includes baking soda, citric acid,...
Tedco Sun Art Paper, Multi Color ( 4-inch x 6-inch)
- Set Of 1
Use the energy of sun and water to create beautiful shadow print artwork Use natural or man-made objects to create beautiful, unique prints Light sensitive SunArt paper reacts to sun exposure Artistry and Science combine in wonderful art Encourages interest in photography, collage, chemistry